Real-Time Graphics Artist
ABOUT THE ROLE:
This is an excellent opportunity for a Graphic Artist to join MOOV and grow your skills as part of the Design team creating content for all on-air graphics, designing and building graphics for live news programmes using Avid products (Maestro designer and Maestro News).
Your ambition and drive will be a big factor in this role, in addition to a passion for broadcasting. You will be able to communicate clearly and be hard working, keen to get hands-on and learn new technology at every opportunity.
- Work with the creative team to create broadcast graphics for sports, news and entertainment TV broadcast.
- Create 2D and 3D graphics for real-time rendering engines including augmented reality graphics.
- Use programming to integrate graphics with interfacing platforms.
- Work on all aspects of the production from design to delivery.
- Responsible for prioritising tasks and using your own initiative to meet deadlines.
KEY SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIRED
- Previous experience and ability to demonstrate creation of graphics at a professional level.
- Excellent knowledge ofAdobe Creative Suite skills Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects
- Knowledge and experience in modelling and texturing using 3D Studio Max, Maya or Cinema 4D
- Good Knowledge of programming with Java or C#
- Understanding of real-time graphics rendering workflows.
- Excellent eye for detail while adhering to deadlines.
- Strong communication skills ability to work within a team, taking direction and exercising attention to detail in a fast-paced production environment.
- A passion for live TV and augmented reality graphics.
In addition, anything that can show off your skills working with real-time applications, motion graphics or personal projects would be a plus.
- Graphics or Computing related degree or ability to demonstrate equivalent work from experience or personal work.
- London (Chiswick)
To apply please send your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com you must include your showreel or samples of your work.