3D Artist – Unreal engine, Unity, AR, VR
For 20 years, MOOV has provided an array of services to the broadcast sector ranging from Design and Animation, Live Operation and data handling to Analysis and Virtual / Augmented graphics. We are currently expanding our team and have fantastic opportunities for talented, enthusiastic individuals wishing to be at the cutting edge of Augmented and Virtual graphics for Television Broadcast.
You may be a game design graduate with a passion for augmented and virtual reality graphics, or a 3D artist with a passion for design and making things look great. You may have excellent design skills for real-time applications such as Unity or Unreal and possess great attention to detail, producing realistic hard surface models and environments, if so we want to hear from you.
These roles will be primarily based in London.
- Work under guidance with the creative team to create Augmented and Virtual Reality 3D graphics using real-time graphics software for TV on-air productions.
- Work on all aspects of the production from concept prototyping to 3D modeling, texturing, lighting and animation to a high level.
- Pick up new skills with an eagerness to learn new software and bespoke systems, training will be provided.
- Troubleshoot technical and graphical issues.
- Responsible for prioritizing tasks and using your own initiative to meet deadlines.
- Maintaining awareness of technical developments in the industry and seek to continually improve personal skills and techniques.
You will have the majority of these skills (with ability to demonstrate)
- Strong knowledge of 3D modeling and animation in Maya, 3Ds Max, ZBrush
- Strong knowledge of Photoshop, texturing and material authoring including PBR.
- Strong knowledge of creating shaders, particles and other visual effects in Unreal engine 4.
- Experience using blueprints with Unreal engine 4 is required.
- Great eye for composition, lighting and a high level of attention to details while adhering to deadlines.
- Some experience with programming (C#, C++, Java) or scripting is preferred.
- Must be flexible and able to adapt to project requirements.
- A passion for AR / VR and a commitment to personal development.
- Portfolio of work to demonstrate experience and ability.
Your portfolio MUST show good art foundations and assets creation skills that are demonstrable in Maya / 3DS Max or in a real-time engine such as Unreal,Unity, etc. You must also be fast learning, hands-on and very proactive – this position is not for deep thinkers, we need innovators
In addition, anything that can show off your skills working with real-time applications / personal projects would be a plus.
Graphics or Computing related degree or ability to demonstrate equivalent work from experience or personal work.
Please send us your CV to email@example.com along with a cover letter and a link to your portfolio, your application may not be reviewed otherwise.
Job Type: Full-time