TV Graphic Designer / Builder
In our 20th year, MOOV are a leading broadcast graphics company based in London. We have a highly creative and dynamic team at the forefront of TV broadcast, that continues to push boundaries across a wide range of exciting graphics projects viewed globally by millions on TV. This is an exciting opportunity for a unique individual to join our team at BT Sport working on high profile sports studio shows and events.
We are looking for a creative, with a focus on graphic design, who will be responsible for developing and maintaining brand assets and building live television graphics templates. You will have a great eye for detail and take great pride in your work. You will also be required to work weekends and have the ability to work well within a small team, sporting knowledge is preferable.
It is hoped that this role will then progress into design and build of augmented & virtual graphics.
- To design on-screen and studio content for live shows
- Implement template graphic brands using leading industry software (training provided)
- Upkeep and day to day management of content such as sporting leagues and brands including, creating assets for various programming.
- Ensuring any graphical content and brand management is of a high standard
- Clearly communicate with producers, studio graphics operators and the IT department
- Working with the design team developing new ideas and enhancements to existing programming.
Skills & Experience
- Qualifications in graphic or web design
- Adobe Creative Cloud Suite (Photoshop, After Effects, Illustrator)
- A good understanding of 3D software (Cinema 4D, Maya or 3D Studio)
- Strong design skills and ability to confidently present ideas
- Able to meet deadlines and work well under pressure
- IT literate (Word/Google Apps)
- Solid TV and sporting knowledge
- Attention to detail and final delivery
- Confidence to work autonomously and in a team
- Excellent organisation & time management
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Willingness to self develop and learn
- Experience working with brands (preferred)
- Basic scripting knowledge (advantageous)
In order for us to review your application, please send us a covering letter, your CV and a link to your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Type: Full-time