MOOV are looking for experienced Real-Time Technical Artists to join our team in London. You will be responsible for the implementation of our Virtual and Augmented systems working alongside our Engineers, Developers, and Designers teams to implement a wide range of world class real-time projects in Entertainment, Sport and News.
The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of 3D Design, modelling and animation with scripting / blueprinting skills all geared towards Unreal engine and Virtual Production.
Key Responsibilities / Skills
- Scripting experience with Python and/or C++
- Skilled in Maya / 3DS Max and / or Blender.
- Strong knowledge of Unreal Engine 4 – Blueprint, Sequencer, Editor & real-time lighting.
- Knowledge of shader programming, animation, performance and optimisation
- Confident in Photoshop and Substance Designer / Painter.
- Capacity to learn and use new skills quickly.
- Strong understanding of PBR workflow and shader programming.
- Ability to work independently and efficiently under tight deadlines
- Ability to work in collaboration with multiple teams.
- An exceptional eye for detail and quality.
- Strong communication skills.
- Proactive with an innovative mind.
- Work independently and efficiently to a deadline.
- Ability to de-bug and fix problems.
- Collaborate with developers and vendors to create and test new features.
- Liaise and instruct artists on best practices for real-time workflows.
- Create clear comprehensive documentation of workflows and best practices.
- Ability to demonstrable your technical knowledge and creative skills.
- You will be working in studio and will be required to control various functions of the virtual production including chroma keying, tracking and scene functionality.
- Experience with VS/AR in Unreal.
- Animation and Rigging.
- Skilled in Zbrush / Mudbox.
- Good knowledge of setting up particle systems such as Niagara (UE4) or Houdini.
Please respond with a covering letter detailing why you are perfect for this role and your CV and relevant examples of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org