MOOV are looking for a Staff Scheduler to join our team in the BT Sport Studios, East London. In addition to the daily scheduling of staff, you will also be involved in assisting the team with production support.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience scheduling a team in a fast-changing environment, and/or experience in the sport broadcast sector.
To schedule the graphics team across a number of live sport, news and entertainment projects, and to provide additional support to the project teams.
Key Responsibilities / Skills
- Co-ordinating the schedules for all graphics staff, ensuring all productions are covered and days off/holidays accounted for.
- Work with team leaders to arrange training where needed
- Work with production teams to confirm staffing and flag any issues
- Efficient processing of Annual Leave requests
- Ability to work independently and efficiently under tight deadlines
- Ability to work in collaboration with multiple teams.
- Strong communication skills.
- Proactive with an innovative mind.
- An effective and clear communicator, who likes solving puzzles.
- Good knowledge of Excel and/or Google Sheets
- Previous knowledge of scheduling software
- Empathetic, pragmatic and resilience skills
- Salary approx. £25k
- 23 days holiday per year
- Technical and Management Training programmes provided
- Some home working possible
- Monday to Friday 0900 – 1800 (flexible)
To apply for this role, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com