Do you have experience working as a Graphics Operator and, are looking for your next step up in your career?
We are looking for a Senior Graphics Co-ordinator to join our Live Broadcasting Department to help in the support and development of the team. You’ll ensure all tasks are delegated and completed efficiently, whilst also providing effective communication with both the customer(s) and Moov Management.
The ideal candidate would have a wealth of knowledge in sports and have the ability to lead a team. This role will be based at the international Broadcasting Centre in Olympic Park.
Moov is a leading virtual studio, sports and events graphics company based in the UK offering an array of services to some of the top UK and international broadcasters such as BBC, BT Sport, ITV and Amazon Prime. Established in 2000 by Duncan Foot and Nev Appleton, our vision has been to deliver high-quality graphic solutions, coupled with a fantastic multi-skilled workforce.
At the heart of what we do, our people come first. We are an ever-adapting organisation providing an exciting and diverse working environment. You’ll work with some fantastic and talented individuals who love what we do.
What you’ll do as a Graphics Co-ordinator:
- Attend weekly operational meetings, circulate tasks and requests to our Graphics Operators and Designers
- Review and voice new ideas to on-going operational processes
- Operating and Managing Graphics systems for a range of productions for BT Sport
- Completing PEWs & EEW and sending to the relevant individuals
- Monitor and track the performance of your team along with conducting monthly check-ins
- Provide support to your team to ensure they are meeting their targets
- Develop new ideas for sports and strands within the BT Sport project
- Lead on upcoming BT builds
- Understanding AR workflow and gain further knowledge of trouble shooting
- Work towards achieving a black belt in Prime
- Attend regular meetings with production teams
- Responsible for providing equipment and managing staffing levels
- Occasionally, you’ll be required to lead the operations meeting and contribute to each session
You may be required to do some live operating occasionally to support in busier times and keep you involved in all projects. Experience in using Prime is key.
What are we looking for:
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in using Prime and Chyron
- Be able to adapt to different working environments and multi-task to a high standard
- A real eye for detail, being able to put new innovative ideas forward and work well under pressure
- A good understanding of sports
- Problem solving mindset
- Knowledge of Graphics Operating
There is a reason why in our employee survey, ALL of our team confidentially said they love to work at Moov. Culture in our business is really important – whilst we continue to add new benefits to offer the best to our employees, here are some of the benefits you’ll receive alongside your salary.
- Cycle to work scheme
- Annual eye tests
- Access to our Headspace app
- Private healthcare (After 1 years’ service)
To apply for this role, please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org