An exciting opportunity has become available within our Live Broadcasting department for a Graphics Operator based in West London.
Moov is a leading virtual studio, sports and events graphics company based in the UK offering an array of services to some of the top UK and international broadcasters such as BBC, BT Sport, ITV and Warner Bros. Discovery. Established in 2000 by Duncan Foot and Nev Appleton, our vision has been to deliver high-quality graphic solutions, coupled with a fantastic multi-skilled workforce.
At the heart of what we do, our people come first. We are an ever-adapting organisation providing an exciting and diverse working environment. You’ll work with some fantastic and talented individuals who love what we do.
What you’ll do as a Graphics Operator:
- Prepare and playout broadcast graphics using a range of systems including Chyron Prime and Lyrics in a live and post production environment for some of the industry’s biggest companies
- Work closely with productions and Moov’s own in-house software and creative teams to enhance useability of current graphics and develop new ones
- Attending our client premises where necessary to operate live outside broadcasts
- Prep and prepare graphics for shows which you’ll have the opportunity in some cases to work remotely/from home
What are we looking for:
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer competent, whilst having a good understanding of chyron is preferable, it’s not essential.
- Exceptional literacy skills
- Be able to adapt to different working environments and multi-task to a high standard
- Flexibility! Given our industry, working Monday – Friday is not something you’ll be able to achieve in this role, we work on a shift pattern which involves working evenings, weekends and bank holidays. All of our Operators are guaranteed 1 protected weekend off per month.
- A real eye for detail, being able to put new innovative ideas forward and work well under pressure
- A good understanding of sports
There is a reason why in our employee survey, ALL of our team confidentially said they love to work at Moov. Culture in our business is really important – whilst we continue to add new benefits to offer the best to our employees, here are some of the benefits you’ll receive alongside your salary.
- Cycle to work scheme
- Annual eye tests
- Access to our Headspace app
- Private healthcare (After 1 years’ service)
To apply, please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com